Thursday, 16 May 2013

Andy Skinner Masks

Just to let you know that I have re-stocks of the Andy Skinner Masks (some have been out of stock for a while).  These proved to be very popular at the Paper Craft Shows I attend (I have one at the weekend), so if you want one, I would grab it now while you have the chance!  You can view all Andy Skinner Masks here.

This Baroque Mask sold out at the last show:

These are lovely quality masks that can be embossed through your embossing machines as well as used for stencilling using inks, paints and other mediums.

What would you use this mask for?  What medium would you use?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no good at faces so this would make things so much easier. What a great mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those corner masks would be really useful. The faces are stunning though.

    ReplyDelete