Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Glitz Design: Sunshine in My Soul

I now have in stock the fabulous brand new collection from Glitz Design called 'Sunshine in My Soul'.  There are 6 lovely 12x12 patterned papers in this range along with a 12x12 Titles & Accents Stickers Sheet and a 12x12 Alphabets & Words Stickers Sheet.

Sunshine in My Soul - Rays
 
Sunshine in My Soul - Birds
 
Sunshine in My Soul - Floral
 
Sunshine in My Soul - Ledger
 
Sunshine in My Soul - Stripe
 
Sunshine in My Soul - Suns
 
 
Alphabet & Words Stickers
 
Titles & Accent Stickers
 
I love this colour combination - my favourite is the 'Birds' - they are so sweet (or should I say tweet!).  What is your favourite?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a follower, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, birds are cute but I really liked rays. The accent stickers look great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I love this new range! The Titles and Accent stickers are lovely. Looking forward to using this soon. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cheerful range of papers and stickers, ideal for summertime photos (provided we get a summer of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you just have to look outside the window (lol!). I am sure we will get some days of sunshine - it cannot rain again like last Summer - can it? We will just have to look at the lovely papers to cheer ourselves up. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely aren't they! Thanks for stopping by Emily. Ann x

    ReplyDelete