Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Graphic45: Transatlantique

This fab collection from Graphic45 and Echo Park is due in today!  I will upload when received, but in the meantime ...... feast your eyes!

The entire collection

The Collection Pack


The Sticker Sheet

I will be uploading to the website later today.  I have the full collection of 6 12x12 patterned papers (all double-sided), Sticker Sheet and the Collection Pack, which includes all papers, stickers and 5 Photo Freedom Sleeves.

Leave a comment to let me know that you have passed by this way. 

UPDATE: This range is now in store - find them here.

5 comments:

  1. I love G45. That sticker sheet looks very interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny and Emily for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sticker sheets are great for when your scrapping ideas dry up, will have to order lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Gillian - I am definitely getting some (before they all sell out). Ann x

    ReplyDelete