Wednesday, 22 May 2013

'Have a Smashing Time!' Workshop

The next Saturday workshop I have planned (after this Saturday - no rest for the wicked!!!) is on Saturday 31st August 2013 and I have named it 'Have a Smashing Time!'.

There is a bit of a clue in the title on what we will be creating with on this day - namely a brag book!  It isn't the K & Co. SMASH range but the equally fab Fancy Pants Design Artist Edition Brag Books.  I say books as there are 4 different colours in this collection: Brown, Black, Red and Cream.

This is the Brown Brag Book and it has a customisable cover, 60 scrapbook/journaling pages, 15 - 2 slot photo protectors (holds up to 60 4x6 photos), and 15 pocket folder pages for storing your favourite memorabilia!  If that's not enough it is also divided into 12 segments for a full year's worth of memories and designs.  It is ideal for scrapping on the go, journaling and/or planning your day to day life!

As well as the Brag Book the ladies will be getting some goodies from the K & Co. SMASH range to add to their pages and we will be doing some 12x12 scrapping as well, along with our usual challenges, prize draws, afternoon tea and generally having a fab time!  Really looking forward to this one!

I have a couple of these fab Brag Books left over - so if you would like one you can find them here.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. These look interesting. Like the combination of pages and that cover is just begging to be altered....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I know that is why I chose it over the K & Co. SMASH Books for the workshop. There are a lot of pages - ideal for a project life journal, holidays - and loads more ideas! I still love the SMASH range but I think this is more alterable! Really looking forward to starting this but really busy with other projects at the moment. Thanks for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love little books, this is going to be sheer heaven for me, just need to decide what the theme will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian - there is enough room in here to do a monthly journal section for 1 year. I know you have been taking photo's on a regular basis - I think you have your album nearly done (in theory). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are busy! Sounds like fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily - thanks for stopping by. Busy is my middle name! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Glennis - we always have a good time. I love these days as they are twice as long as our usual monthly club nights and we get so much more done. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete