Friday, 24 May 2013

'I Love You' layout

I created this layout using patterned papers from the brand new Glitz Design 'Sunshine in My Soul' range.  I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss Scalloped in Honey for the base along with Bazzill Prismatic White cardstock. 


I punched holes in each of the scallops around the edge of the Honey cardstock before attaching to the White Prismatic cardstock base.  I layered this with patterned papers from the range - Stripe (reverse side) and Suns (used reverse side).

I used stickers from the Glitz Design Sunshine in My Soul 'Titles & Accents' Sticker Sheet to embellish the page, adding a button from my own stash.  I matted the photograph onto a piece of the Bazzill Prismatic White cardstock to make it look like a Polaroid camera photo.

A fairly quick and easy layout of my own design to use up some of the left over pieces of paper from the previous layout I created for the sketch challenge on Saturday.  I will reveal that layout in full after the event.

Please leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.  Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. The punched scalloped edge is very effective. Great l/o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glennis for your lovely comment and for taking the time to stop by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Ann, it makes the photo the centre of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gillian - that was my intention. See you tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout Ann. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab LO. Love the edge. Very cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ionabunny - this little girl is 18 this year! I can't believe where the time has gone. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete