Thursday, 2 May 2013

May Blog Candy

I thought this month we would go back to the monthly draws as it seems too long to wait having the draw every two months.  So, this month this is what I have put together:


This little bundle I have named 'Five Prima Pretties' and it consists of 1 pack of SIIC Arrows Clear; 1 pack of SIIC Hexagons Clear; 2 Lyric Clear Stamps (Lyric 1 and 2) and a pack of Washi & Fabric Tape from the Life Time Collection.

All you have to do is leave a comment on a daily basis (starting with this one) - on the SAME DAY as the post (otherwise it won't be counted) - Oh and you have to be a follower of this blog ... simples!

Thanks for stopping by today - hope we get some new followers this month ... makes for an interesting blog!  Oh I forgot to say ... this blog candy draw ends on Friday 31st May- I will draw for the prize on 1st June.  Good luck everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Looks a really good choice - thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab prizes - I'm already a follower of facebook and I'm now following you on here! Thanks, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glennis - thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Melissa - great to have a new blog follower. Remember to pop back on a daily basis - that way every comment is 1 entry into the draw. Someone has to win it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, nice bit of bling with the candy. I have been using Prima Lyric papers and they are gorgeous. Are these the matching stamps?? Prima have so many lovely products

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely candy you've put together here! Definitely pretties! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

    ionabunny in answer to your question - yes these are the stamps to go with the Prima Lyric papers.

    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disco Queen - I have posted your prize from the last blog candy draw out to you today - enjoy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! Thank you so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ann, I have now become a follower of your blog (I did use to visit before), have added your May blog candy picture to my sidebar ~ I know this comment won't count as it wasn't added on Thursday, but just wanted to let you know. Great candy by-the-way. Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanted to let you know I posted this to the sidebar of my blog. Thanks so much.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ann, how are you doing? Its been a long time since I am active on blogger. would like to enetr in the cany draw... can I???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Posted this on my sidebar. Thanks for the chance dear

    ReplyDelete