Wednesday, 8 May 2013

MME: Kate & Co.

My Mind's Eye have a fab new range out at the moment called Kate & Co. and I have on order the Oxford Lane range of patterned papers.  Here are a few of the patterns to get you drooling!

MME Oxford Lane 'Enjoy'

MME Oxford Lane 'Fresh'

MME Oxford Lane 'Floral Burst'
 
I love this colour combination - so fresh and clean!  The 'Enjoy' patterned paper is great as it has lovely journal card type sections that are fantastic for layering up and would be fab in a mini book! 
 
Hope to have this range in stock soon.   What would you make with the 'Enjoy' patterned paper - a card maybe, mini book, scrapbook page?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I am loving those colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Glennis. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How vibrant, love the colours, ideal for a summertime mini scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like this Gillian as it is part of the scrapbook kit for August (I'm well ahead of myself!). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this paper line too!! I hope to be able to get my hands on it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, blue, my favourite..... Enjoy looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Emily and ionabunny. This paper line looks much better in 'real life' Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - must get some of these!

    ReplyDelete