Friday, 31 May 2013

NEW from Tando Creative!

I just wanted to share with you these fab new chipboard memo/chalk board's - ideal for the kids room!

A memo/chalk board in the shape of a Train, ideal for a boys room.  Either paint with blackboard paint or use acrylic paints and coat with a Chalkboard covering such as Decoart.  Overall size 290mm x 342mm.

A memo/chalk board in the shape of a Fairy Castle, ideal for a girls room.  Either paint with blackboard paint or use acrylic paints and coat with a Chalkboard covering such as Decoart.  Overall size 278mm x 358mm.

I will be stocking these items soon - they would make a fantastic present - so personal!  Do you have a little person who would love one of these Trains or Castles for their room?  How would you decorate it? Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. These look fun. Unfortunately I don't have any young people to craft for at the moment. Would love to see what they look like made up though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure these chalk boards don't have to be exclusively for little people, I am thinking the castle would look lovely in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think these will be popular. I thought the train was a printer tray at first. What a fun idea. I think those wheels look perfect for some small photos......

    ReplyDelete