Monday, 20 May 2013

Photo's from Papercraft Show

Thank you everyone who made yesterday such a roaring success at the Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland yesterday.  The turnout was great, the atmosphere was fantastic and the crafters equally so!  I met a lot of lovely people (as usual) - regular customers as well as brand new ones and some that are coming to my new scrapbook club session starting in September (more about that another time).

Just thought I would show you a few photo's of my 'little shop' at the show:

The hall has been re-designed, so I was unable to display as many of the layouts I usually do as the green space behind this display is a canvas material!

Some of the K & Company SMASH goodies - will be getting more of this range!

All the lovely new patterned papers on display and waiting for new homes!
 
I was unable to take any photographs of customers browsing as it was just too busy!  I enjoyed the day - it's hard work but fun at the same time.
 
I am in Edinburgh with the Ross Papercraft Show on Saturday 1st June at the Meadowbank Sports Centre.  If you live in the area or thereabouts I would love to meet you all - looking forward to it!  Thanks for stopping by today - leave a comment so I know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Ann! Your stall looks great. I am glad you were busy & wish you lots of luck for the show in Edinburgh. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa. We all had a great time at Nissan - it is tiring but I love it. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear things went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liked the new Smash goodies, look forward to seeing more from that company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good day. Your stand looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. A good day all round - looking forward to Edinburgh in 2 weeks time. Ann x

    ReplyDelete