Sunday, 12 May 2013

Ross Paper Craft Show @ Nissan

Just a quick reminder that the Ross Paper Craft Show is at Nissan, Sunderland SR5 3NS next Sunday (19th May) - starts at 10.00 a.m.

I will again be providing the 'Pick up at Show' option on products bought from The Scrapbook Garden shop.  To order: just shop as normal on the website - when you come to check-out choose the 'pick up at store' option (this method doesn't add any postage to your order).  You can then either pay by PayPal (and keep your money for the show) or you can pay cash to me when you pick up your order.

Anyone ordering in this way to pick up at the show and orders goods worth £30 or more will get a FREE GOODIE BAG worth £5.00!

Hope to see many of you there - please pop by to say hello!  I love doing these shows as it brings me into contact with my customers (old and new).

Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the show. What a great incentive, save on postage and a goody bag!! Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - yes and you can get what you want! I can't possibly take everything I sell online! Ann x

    ReplyDelete