Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Saturday Crop

It is one of our Scrapbook Saturday's this coming weekend (25th May).  Another day of fun scrapping and making one of those lovely Tando Creative Printers Tray Style Clocks.


This day was organised to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day as we couldn't get the room hired for 4th May (so a belated celebration!).  Looking forward to getting some scrapbook layouts done for then - and possibly doing another clock.  As much as I love this Printer Tray clock the time has come to create another one - possibly in more girly colours this time - what do you think?


I'm spoilt for choice in what patterned papers to use - what about those lovely brand new Glitz Design 'Sunshine in My Soul' papers?  Or what about a retro style using the Glitz Design 'Cashmere Dame' (still one of my favourites!).  Have a look at what I have in stock and make your choice.  I value your opinion.  You can view what patterned paper ranges I stock here.  I also have other patterned papers in the clearance section.

Leave a comment to let me know what patterned papers I should use.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, love those Tando clocks. I think Glitz Cashmere dame or the Prima Rondella would be interesting. Lots of great papers. Very tempted by the G45.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I must admit the Cashmere Dame is one of my favourite all time ranges from the Glitz Girls. I think I just love the retro look! Must be my age!

    The G45 is a fab range and the stickers especially are lovely (I think you could use these with other papers and they wouldn't be out of place).

    Thanks for your suggestions and for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I think Bo Bunny's Isabella paper range with it's soft feminine pinks would be a total contrast to the original clock. You do have them in stock. What ever you decide I am looking forward to seeing the results. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa - I had thought of this one as I love pink but I'm not sure it would work with this Printer Tray Design Clock - I could be wrong. I know Joanne (my daughter is going to create one of the carriage style clocks in some girly colours - so I will see what that one turns out like. Thanks for your suggestion and for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sorry I can't come this time. I think the Isabella papers would look great or the Graphic45 designs too.

    ReplyDelete