Friday, 17 May 2013

SCRAP 365 Sketch: June

I've just popped over to the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the challenge is this month - and here it is:

The challenge runs from 17th May - 20th June 2013, so plenty of time to get those creative juices flowing.  This looks like a quite challenging sketch this month.  The sketch is based on a layout by Birgit Koopsen and if you pop over to the Challenge Blog here you will see the Design Team take on this sketch - fabulous!

I will be having a go (as always) just to challenge myself!  Using the monthly Sketch Challenge saves a lot of time thinking about what to do and leaves you more time actually 'doing it'.  I find it a real time saver, especially as every month I have to produce at least two layouts for the monthly scrapbook club.  I usually use one sketch and another layout of my own design.

How about giving this sketch a go!  I would love to see some of my blog followers joining in.  Let me know if you do.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. That does look quite a complicated layout but I suppose the whole idea is to adjust it to your own individual needs. Look forward to seeing your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to be challenged. I agree following a sketch can save time because you already have the LO, just need to match the colours and embellishments. Look forward to seeing what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I am looking forward to seeing what you & your class create from this sketch. It looks quite complicated, but I know all the layouts will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not this advanced yet. I don't plan to join, but I should work on joining more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good and might use this for my next page.

    ReplyDelete