Saturday, 18 May 2013

SNAPSHOT of the day

I thought I would share with you this layout I started to create using the Carta Bella 'Happy Little Moments' range with the Echo Park Photo Freedom System.


This is a fairly simple layout at the moment as I need to add some journaling and some embellishments but I just wanted to show you how easy it is to get started - even to a hardened scrapper like me, this is still a creative process and it is a fairly quick way to get an album finished.

I used patterned papers from a range that has been specifically designed to work with the Echo Park Photo Freedom System.  The 'Happy Little Moments' paper range was perfect for these wedding photographs as the colours are so complimentary.  Using the Echo Park Photo Freedom System allows you to concentrate on telling the story rather than making beautiful layouts of one photograph per page.  This system can get several photographs (in varying sizes on each page).  This layout is using the 4"x6" vertical size.  I used the Combo Pack, which has 2 sleeves each of different sized sleeves in each pack.

The brand new Graphic 45 Transatlantique paper range is designed to work with the Echo Park Photo Freedom System also but can work just as well on 12" x 12" layouts.  I will be showing more of these pages once completed.

Just a quick reminder - Ross Papercraft Show is on tomorrow (hope the rain holds off).  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you do with this. Hope you will share the finished item after you add a bit to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I will do, just been so busy preparing for the show tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Glennis - I just made it up to show what the basis of this system is about. I will add some journaling and embellies and show you again. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the papers and they are fab. I've used some of the journalling blocks to good effect on several pages. They are lush!

    ReplyDelete