Thursday, 23 May 2013

Sneaky Little Peek: Layout for Saturday!

I have been creating some layouts using the fab new Glitz Design 'Sunshine in My Soul' patterned papers with a sketch challenge for Saturday.  Although I cannot show you until after the event - here is a sneaky little peek:


I have used three of the patterned papers (they are all double-sided) from this range, along with the lovely Titles & Accents Sticker Sheet.  I love stickers - they are fabulous if they match with patterned papers from the same range and these ones are truly gorgeous!  I even used one as my title!

I have another layout I can show you in full (but you will have to wait until tomorrow!).  Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. The colours are a great combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glennis - the colours of this range are just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting colours. Looking forward to the reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - the colour combinations in this range are just fab - love them! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again a wonderful combination, quite understated and versatile
    Ps can you bring your wedding papers to the scrap day on Saturday please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillian - will do. See you then. Ann x

    ReplyDelete