Tuesday, 28 May 2013

You are My Sunshine

I can now reveal to you the layout that I created using the Scrap 365 layout for June, which I featured a sneaky little peek last week!  The Sketch Challenge this month is based on a layout by Birgit Koopsen who created her layout using Gel Plate Printing techniques.

I decided to use the fab new Glitz Design 'Sunshine In My Soul' patterned papers for my layout, using three different patterned papers and the equally fab Glitz Design 'Sunshine In My Soul' Titles & Accents Sticker Sheet.

 
I used Bazzill Avalanche for the base of this layout and layered this up with the patterned papers (I used Stripe, Suns and Ledger from the range).  The title, arrows, hearts and chevron strip are all from the Titles & Accents Sticker Sheet.  I just added a paper doily and some small buttons from my own stash to complete.  The journaling (the words to you are my sunshine) were printed onto Safmat and placed on the lines of the Ledger paper.
 
I will be entering this layout into the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge for June.  Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. Super Layout. Love the inclusion of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa - the bird is on the paper but the sentiment 'Happy sunshiny Day' just fitted in with the theme of this layout. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that colour combination, it just seems to match everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Gillian. I think this range is very understated and will go with most things. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thankyou for playing along at Sketchbook 365 Tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super take on the sketch :0) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchbook365 x

    ReplyDelete