Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Have a Little Sunshine!

How about this for an offer!  I have put together a bundle of 12x12 Glitz Design 'Sunshine In My Soul' patterned papers for only £4.00.  It consists of one sheet each of the fabulous 'Sunshine In My Soul' range: Rays, Birds, Floral, Ledger, Stripe, Suns patterned papers.


There is limited stock on this collection bought together and once they are gone ... they are gone!

There are loads of new products coming out shortly in CHA Summer 2013 (next month) and I will be giving you some 'sneaky peeks', as and when I find them.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment to let me know you passed by this way.

7 comments:

  1. Great deal. The rays and the bird sheets look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely paper range - it looks much better in real life. Photographs don't do it justice. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of sheets of paper from this range and it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian - I have put one of these paper collections to one side for you as requested. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! These papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi can you put one to away for me please??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen - will do. See you soon. Ann x

    ReplyDelete