Monday, 10 June 2013

June Scrapbook Kit: sneaky peek!

I said I would give you a sneaky peek of the layouts I have created using this month's scrapbook kit of Bo Bunny Mama Razzi2 patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock, Prima Wood Icons (cameras) and Prima Chalk Edger.

This is a little sneaky peek of the first of two layouts:


I know it's not much of a 'sneaky peek' - will reveal in full after the club on Wednesday.  In the meantime you can view the kit we will be using here.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment to let me know that you have passed by this way.

8 comments:

  1. Interesting (love the colour)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am a tease! You will see the full reveal after the club. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that just a tiny peek. Will be back for the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look cool. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete