Sunday, 16 June 2013

Layouts using June Scrapbook Kit

I thought I would share with you some of the layouts from Wednesday's Mad Scrappers Club night.

Using this month's kit of Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi2 patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock, Prima Wood Icons (cameras), and a Prima Chalk Ink Edger, this is what was created by the members:

Capture the Moment by Linda L
 
 
Gotcha! - This is what Janice created using the kit
 
Gillian's creation
 
Brenda P. created this layout
 
I love how everyone gets the same kit but they put their own stamp on it by creating something completely different.  I do have more layouts - you can see them on Facebook.  I have some more layouts from last month that the club members were happy to share and I will feature those tomorrow.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck in this month's draw.

7 comments:

  1. Very clever use of the kits - I am impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glennis - we have a very creative bunch of crafters at our club! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so different but equally great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts ladies. I love the vintage feel of Linda's, the fun of Janice's, Gillian's stunning photos & composition & the clean and simple style of Brenda's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always so interesting to see how everyone uses the kit in such varied ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of LO. I don't facebook but looking forward to seeing some more LO here soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a talented set of ladies. Thanks all of you for sharing your layouts with us.

    ReplyDelete