Thursday, 20 June 2013

More from Lucy's Album

Lucy loved the scrapbook album I gave her on her 18th Birthday yesterday.  I promised I would show you some of the layouts I had included.  These are in no particular order:

'Angel' - taken on Christmas Day
 
'Where to Next' - taken at Sea World, Florida
 
'FAB' - taken on Christmas Day
 
 
 '(16)' - taken on Lucy's 16th Birthday
 
'Growing Up Fast' - taken on her Grandad's Birthday in January
 
I had so many layouts to choose from and many I didn't include as they will be put in another scrapbook album of all the family together.  This is why I love scrapbooking so much - looking back at all those happy times we create in a lifetime that bring back so many memories.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

10 comments:

  1. Greeat layouts - the pages are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous layouts. I love the 16 page best as the pinks of the page draw the eye in to the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Glennis and Theresa for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous layouts. They are all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful LO's and a great idea for a special birthday, wedding anniversary etc. Much nicer than just a photo album. A scrapbook to treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many awesome layouts!! I am sure she will treasure this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts Ann, Lucy' s life so far in pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layouts! What a way to remember your childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your comments. I have loads more layouts that will have to go in other albums. Whose 18 next? Ann x

    ReplyDelete