Sunday, 2 June 2013

News from Edinburgh!

It was a fabulous day in Edinburgh yesterday with the Ross Papercraft Show.  As requested - here are some photo's from the day:

Me (on the left) meeting Jennie Nicell from the Craft Qualifications Centre - lovely to meet Jennie at last!
Jennie Nicell presenting me with my Diploma in Professional Crafting (an interim one until the official one is sent).  Jennie also presented me with a lovely bouquet of flowers - very kind and generous and so unexpected.  A really lovely gesture that made my day!  It was also lovely meeting Jennie at last!

My Diploma - proudly displayed on my stand yesterday!
 
I will show some more photo's tomorrow, then will draw for the winner of May's Blog Candy on Tuesday.  Thanks again Edinburgh - we all had a great day.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ann, I wish I could have been there yesterday, but I was already booked to babysit my twin Grandson's. Hopefully you will be back again for the October show. Your stand looks fabulous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzi - it was lovely meeting up with some of my online customers who live in Scotland. We all had a lovely day and I look forward to getting up to Edinburgh in October. Hope to see you then. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and congrats on the certificate. Lovely flowers. Glad you had a good show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabunny. I will be doing it all again in 4 weeks - next show is at Rainton Meadows, Houghton le Spring. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ann, sounds as if you have had a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - what an exciting time for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Gillian and Glennis. It was a lovely day - really enjoyed it. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Ann on completing your Diploma. I'm so glad the day went well. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

    ReplyDelete