Monday, 24 June 2013

Oh Happy Day!

You know when you wake up and you just know it's going to be a good day - don't you?  Well (although it's Monday) I woke up like this today (I don't know why!).

So far, the day has been good:
  • Weather fair (looks like rain but I am indoors today, so I'm not particularly bothered about that)
  • Just had a delivery of a load of fab new products (these are secret until after the papercraft show on Sunday!)
  • I'm way ahead of organising things for Sunday (this is a first)
  • I think I will have a little play with my new products (well I have to make up some samples!)
Anyhow, I think I'll stop there before I tempt fate and the day goes downhill!  I will leave you with a lovely photo of Lucy opening her presents on her 18th Birthday last week.


Thanks for stopping by today - hope your day will be a happy one!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun. It's always nice to get happy mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it has got better - another lovely delivery of goodies! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be like a birthday every time you get a delivery of goodies! Lovely photo of Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian - it was today because I wasn't even expecting anything. It is part of a back-order so they just get delivered once things come into stock. I think I have found the perfect paper for this layout. Hope to see you at Rainton Meadows on Sunday! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! What a lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo. I've got my fingers crossed that those gorgeous My Memory Keepers Stamps were part of the delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No such luck Theresa - sorry! Ann x

    ReplyDelete