Friday, 14 June 2013

Photo Call

This is the full reveal of the first 'sneaky peek' I posted last week.  Using this month's scrapbook kit of Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi2 patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock, Prima Wood Icons (cameras) and Prima Chalk Ink Edger.


I used Bazzill Espresso as the base and layered this with Mama-Razzi patterned paper.  I distressed and inked the edges of all patterned papers throughout.

I used cut sections from 'Contrast' patterned paper and made Filmstrip Frames from Espresso cardstock (used a Filmstrip Frames Die).  I made tags from sections of the Contrast patterned paper by adding eyelets and string and cut banner shapes from the same paper.

For the title I used Cosmo Cricket Scripty rub-ons.  I inked the Wood Camera Icon with the Chalk Ink Edger and attached to the layout when dry.

I will reveal the other 'sneaky peek' tomorrow - so pop back then.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

11 comments:

  1. Super layout Ann. I love the use of the film strip die to house your title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very appealing page - love the title effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for your comments. I have had the film strip die for a while (just waiting for the right papers to come along). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Ann. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, I really must do more scrapbooking so its great to see such lovely work as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO. Love the background paper and the cameras

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much about this layout, film strip, cameras, swirls etc and to top the lot, the girls' blouses match the colours so well. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers ladies for your lovely comments. It is so easy when you can find a photo that matches so perfectly! I love these little wooden cameras! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man! This is precious!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Karen and Emily. I can see the filmstrip die becoming a favourite with everyone at the club. Ann x

    ReplyDelete