Saturday, 29 June 2013

Ross Papercraft Show @ Houghton-le-Spring

Just a quick reminder (as if you need it!) but the next fab Ross Papercraft Show is at Rainton Meadows, Houghton-le-Spring tomorrow (Sunday 30th June). The show starts at 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. so plenty of time to stock up with those crafty goodies.

The Scrapbook Garden will be there and I have some fab offers - just for show followers! I have some fabulous patterned papers from MME (brand new and not yet on the website) as well as my 50p range of designer patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket, Glitz Design and Studio Calico (these are genuine reductions - not bought in sale items!).

I will also be bringing along other fab new lines (not yet on the website). Don't miss out - come along and visit The Scrapbook Garden where you will be sure to find something to your liking!
 
 
Just one of the lovely patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket (these are available on the website) for only 50p sheet!
 
Have a lovely weekend - if you are going to Rainton Meadows - I will see you there.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. You always have such nice incentives for the lucky show goers. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great day tomorrow, unfortunately I can't make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was going. Have a great day. Hope you sell lots. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete