Sunday, 30 June 2013

Ross Papercraft Show - update

Not long back from the Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows, Houghton-le-Spring. Another good day - thanks everyone who stopped by!

I have a couple more people for our scrapbook class starting in September - places now filling fast!

I will post some photo's tomorrow - time for tea, a bit of telly, bath and then bed - I'm exhausted!


I will do the blog candy draw on Tuesday (sorry late again) but if you leave a comment on this post today and one on the post tomorrow I will give you an extra entry.

I will sort out another giveaway and let you know what the next candy will be on Tuesday also.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day - now go and put your feet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day. I always find shows fun and exciting but very exhausting - and I'm just shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - I enjoy the shows but they are very tiring! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it lovely to get home after a busy day? Glad it was successful.

    ReplyDelete