Friday, 21 June 2013

Scrap365 Sketch for July

Over at Scrap365 the sketch challenge for July is this one:

This sketch is based on a layout by Sheena Rowlands, which also features in the June/July edition of the magazine.

Why not give it a go!  I will be creating with this one and will let you see what I have come up with once completed.  I would love to see more crafters joining in these challenges as it stretches your creativity.  All you have to do is use it as a starting point.  There are even some lovely goodies up for grabs to tempt you!

Thanks for stopping by today - leave a comment to let me know that you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. I used this scrap challenge last week and I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, This sketch is fabulous, but way to complicated for me, I'm afraid. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I always learn so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa - as Gillian will tell you, it's not that difficult! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks interesting. So many things on the go at the moment but I really do enjoy sketch challenges when I get the time. Might see you there.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a super hard layout but also super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete