Monday, 17 June 2013

Scrapbook Club layouts from May

I thought I would share with you these layouts created by club members with last month's kit of Teresa Collins 'Stationery Noted' patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock and a pack of Teresa Collins 'Stationery Noted' Decorative Buttons.

Live, Laugh, Love by Brenda B
 
This creation is by Julia
 
 
Posh Frocks by Beryl 
 
Another three completely different takes on the scrapbook club kit for May.  You can find Teresa Collins 'Stationery Noted' products here.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

10 comments:

  1. More super layouts. I love Brenda's use of words around the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that too - they are peel-offs! I couldn't believe it as they look fab! Thanks for leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so different - well done ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are fabulous. I was surprised to see that two didn't have photos. May have to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crafting Newbie - Julia tends to use images she downloads from the Internet and Brenda made her creation more of a statement rather than the usual layout. Both are equally fab. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous!! I love Teresa Collins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts. Don't always get the opportunity to see them on our scrapping evening, the time passes too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies for stopping by and leaving comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete