Wednesday, 10 July 2013

A Magical combination!

Tando Creative's Fairy Castle Chalk/Memo Board is a fab idea for that little Princess (or big one) in your life.


What it needs to transform it from this chipboard state into a magical Fairy Castle Chalkboard is these products:

Chalk Board Paint from Decoart
 
Mod Podge Matte waterbase sealer, glue and finish
 
All products are now available to buy in one place HERE.  Then all it needs is a bit of imagination to create a fabulous Fairy Castle Chalkboard for your Princess!
 
How would you decorate this Fairy Castle board once it has had the chalkboard finish?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a follower of this blog I will enter your name into the draw for this month's blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely but I really like the train best. Choo Choo..... Good to know you have the chalkboard paint. That can be hard to find

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I thought I better get some. I will have to give this one and (choo Choo) train a go. I'll add it to the list! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the idea of changing that lovely fairy castle into a useful chalk board, particularly useful for those of us with a bad memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I have yet to get my hands on some chalkboard paint.

    ReplyDelete