Saturday, 27 July 2013

Brag Book: Alesund, Norway

Just a couple more completed pages from my Brag Book.  It is difficult choosing which photographs to include as I have quite a few (even though it rained most days!).


Our visit to Alesund was a bit soggy!  Never-the-less it was still a lovely place to stop and have a look around.  Unlike us (lol) we found a lovely little coffee shop called 'Pikekyss' and had a latte and a delicious chocolate chip cookie!  I have added a map, journal card, card from the coffee shop and some receipts to the calendar pocket.


This little Troll was sitting outside a shop beside the port and I had to take a photo!  I just added the word Troll and some Prima Arrowheads to add some decoration to this page, along with some Washi Tape across the edges of the postcard above it.

I have completed another couple of pages and will post those tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Book will be fab when finished, looking so good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Karen. I like the fact that you can start anywhere in the book - plus it has the added bonus that you can actually take it all apart and put it back together in which ever way you want! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I love it! I found your choice of photographing the troll inspiring. I tend to be too touristy when I take photos. The troll is part of your personal experience & whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Disco Queen - I just thought he was cute sitting in the pouring rain so had to 'snap' him. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to remember a holiday, I too think the photo of the troll is fab - even in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gillian. He was kind of cute - that persuaded me. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages Ann. What do you suggest for storing 12 x 12 LO's? I don't have many yet but am pleased with the ones I have done and would like to keep them safe. I suppose I could just glue them into a srapbook but then what if I want to rearrange them later. The lamb may become a whole scrapbook eventually....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ionabunny - why not just get a plastic storage box that takes 12x12 layouts or get an album that has plastic sleeves - that way you can rearrange them as they are not 'stuck in' and simply slot through the top. The ones that I sell are like that and you can even get the plastic sleeves separately (that is another option until you decide on what you want to do). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ann. I'll check out your website.

    ReplyDelete