Sunday, 28 July 2013

Brag Book: Bergen, Norway

Another couple of pages from my Brag Book - this time from Bergen.  Another rainy day (such a shame) as it was a beautiful place to visit.  We walked into the town centre from the ships berth.


I added a map, journal card and card from the department store we stopped at to the calendar pocket.  I added the number 4 to signify the 4th Port visit and final stopping place on our cruise.
 

I added the date using a date stamp that I found in Wilkinsons a while back (it pays to check out the stationery aisles in some bigger shops for craft items).

The photographs in the photo sleeves are of Bryggen (UNESSCO Site) and of Bergen Town Centre.  Bryggen, also known as Tyskebryggen is a series of Hanseatic commercial buildings lining the eastern side of the fjord coming into Bergen.  Bryggen has since 1979 been on the UNESCO list for World Cultural Heritage sites. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, your book is shaping up fast. I think Bergan is generally a pretty damp place. A good excuse for coffee and cake......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - there is always an excuse for coffee and cake in my world! It was still a lovely place to stop. Hope the weather there is a bit brighter? Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, like the date stamp idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the date stamp too, adds a different dimension. I suppose it pays to keep an open mind about stationery not specifically for scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete