Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Christmas Advent Kit

Yes, I know this blog title says 'Christmas Advent Kit' and it is only July!... but I need to be prepared for our Christmas Event and I wanted to run past everyone an idea I have for that day.

What would all the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Scrapbook Club think of this idea:


Obviously, this is just one idea that could be used to decorate this fab Advent countdown piece - but isn't it gorgeous!  I was thinking what about late November - an all day Saturday to make this?

Your response would be very welcome - even from those of you who cannot attend (sorry!).  Let me know by leaving a comment. 

Thanks for stopping by today - please leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.

5 comments:

  1. If I was a Mad Scrapper I would say SIGN ME UP! Love these Tando frames. This advent countdown is beautiful decorated. What a fun idea for a crafty day. I am sure the idea will be a big hit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny - I have already had positive interest from the ladies from the club. Just waiting for a few more 'yeses' then it's all systems go. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is such a great idea. It is absolutely adorable too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Christmas so will have great fun with this kit

    ReplyDelete