Monday, 8 July 2013

July Kit sneaky peek 2

Here is another sneaky peek of a layout I have created for Wednesday's Mad Scrappers Club night.  This month's kit contains Basic Grey 'Mint Julep' patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock in Blossom, Espresso and Cream Puff, along with a Tando Creative 6x6 Dotted Star Mask.


I have had a lot of fun creating with this kit and I am sure the club members will enjoy working with it too.  The full reveal will be made on Friday after the club night, along with some details on how I put it all together.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way and if you are a blog follower, your name will be entered into the draw for this month's candy.

5 comments:

  1. Really like that mask, can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving comments ladies. Much appreciated. Ann x

    ReplyDelete