Thursday, 4 July 2013

MME: Cambridge Court

Those of you who follow this blog will have seen some yummy patterned papers on some of the photographs I posted the other day.  These are My Mind's Eye and here are some that I have uploaded now onto the website.

'Lovely Day'

'Spring Showers'
 
'Medallion'
 
'Sticker Accessory Sheet'
 
Just some of the range from the Cambridge Court Collection.  You can see more here.  Leave a comment to be entered into the blog candy draw for this month.  Please see rules to ensure that you qualify.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Like the 'lovely day' with those journal cards and than shocking pink. Not such a pink person but that could be very interesting in a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - this range is a bit more subdued as it has a bit of a vintage feel to it. I have posted your prize out today for you - enjoy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the journal cards but the flowers are a bit much for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are double-sided Karen and I sometimes think the alternative side is better or at least more interesting! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ann. Look forward to getting my package

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I really like these

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be bringing them along to the club tomorrow Kate. Let me know if you want any. Ann x

    ReplyDelete