Friday, 5 July 2013

MME: Oxford Lane

I have also uploaded the fab Oxford Lane range from My Mind's Eye and it can be found here.  This is an alternative to all the girly pink I showed yesterday.

Enjoy

Multi Dot
 
Fresh

Sticker Accessory Sheet
 
Two of these patterns will be part of our Scrapbook Kit in September - so look out for all those lovely layouts featuring this range.  Details of this kit will be given out nearer the time.

Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month (please see rules so you don't miss out).  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a bit of a blue fan so these are great but surprisingly I am still drawn to yesterdays shocking pinks.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both equally! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that sticker sheet, can feel a purchase coming on!

    ReplyDelete