Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Teresa Collins: Family Stories

Just thought I would share with you another fab range from TC that is heading it's way to The Scrapbook Garden soon.  This one is called 'Family Stories'.

This is the Collection pack, which has 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided textured cardstock paper and a 12x12 double-sided die-cut cardstock accessories sheet.


I also have the complete range of single sheets on order (9 different patterns in this range).
This one is 'Notecards'
 
This one is 'Doily'
 
This one is 'Subway'
 
There are another 6 designs in this range - all fab!  Another gorgeous range - can't wait for them all to be delivered so I can upload them to the shop so you can see everything - so exciting!
 
What do you think of this collection?  I think the colour combinations are lovely as there is a mixture of designs and colour ways that would be suitable for loads of different paper projects.  Leave a comment to let me know that you have passed by this way.  Remember to stop by tomorrow for the blog candy draw!  See you then.

4 comments:

  1. What a great collection. Something for everyone here. I love the mix of fonts on the subway page. Great sentiments there. I think that sheet will be a big success

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the mix of patterns and colours - not themed in any way but just gorgeous. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper! i just love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, colours are so good!

    ReplyDelete