Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Teresa Collins: Memorabilia

Anyone who follows this blog will know that I love all things Teresa Collins and this Summer from CHA she has some fabulous ranges out.

I love this range called Memorabilia and it will be coming to The Scrapbook Garden very soon:

This is the Collection pack, which has 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided textured cardstock paper and a 12x12 double-sided die-cut cardstock accessories sheet.

I love the colour combinations of this one, which includes some chalkboard effect patterns - bang on trend!  It's a very exciting time at the minute as all the new stocks are starting to filter through from CHA and will be hitting the shelves SOON!  Keep popping back for updates.

Leave a comment to let me know what you think about this range and if you are a blog follower I will enter your name into the draw for this month's blog candy - not long to the draw now!

Note to the ladies from Mad Scrappers Club: fancy some of these papers for October's kit?  You do! that's good because that's what you will be getting along with some fab Corsage Pins from the same range.

6 comments:

  1. Roll on October! Really like this range, Teresa Collins wins again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian - she really does. You will be able to see this paper range before then as I have the Collection Kits on order and will be with me soon. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great with the black, white, pastel combination. I like the word sheet. Very useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - I just love anything this lady designs - they are always fabulous! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice. It would be good for masculine projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh how exciting! Really looking forward to October now

    ReplyDelete