Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Another page.......

This is another page I have added to my Fancy Pants Brag Book.  Mine is about 'My Journey' 2013 and I am capturing different moments in my life during this year.  As I didn't start to record this year until June I have had to look back at what I have actually done this year.

In January, it was DH 60th Birthday (60 is the new 50 now!) - anyhow I wanted to include the cards he got from our Grandchildren and without actually sticking in the whole cards, I decided to take a photograph and just add in the inside of the cards where they had signed their names.  Obi, by the way (in case you didn't realise) is a dog!


I love how on the first card insert the word 'birthday' has been scored out then re-written - just the thing a child would do.  On the second card insert as well as the dog's name there is also a little 'paw print' drawn on the page.  These are the little things that are priceless!

I usually keep all special birthday cards anyhow but I thought this way they would never get thrown away - well in not my lifetime anyway.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Love the special way to keep memories. Looking forward to doing mine on Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to what you all do. See you all Saturday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea. Your book must be filling up now

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is but there are 60 pages, plus photo sleeves and pockets - so loads to fill. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they are a very generous size. I didn't realise there were so many pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea, I always keep cards that have been made for me but they are in a box our of sight. Definitely going to steal this idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete