Tuesday, 6 August 2013

August Kit: sneaky peek 1

This month the Mad Scrappers will be creating with Fancy Pants Design patterned papers range 'What a Wonderful Day', along with cardstock colours Fire Hearts, Candle Glow and White.  The technique this month is using cork shapes and self-adhesive cork sheets.

I have created two layouts using this kit and this is a 'sneaky peek' of the first one:


I know - not much to see how I have used the cork - apart from the cork butterfly ... all will be revealed next week after the club date.  Until then - leave a comment to let me know that you have passed by this way.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Love those green butterflies. The cork one is fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily. The cork sheets are so easy to cut on the BigShot. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks very lovely. Looking forward to the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers ionabunny. I hope I don't disappoint. I loved working with these papers - so bright and breezy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cheerful, summery colours, love the texture of the cork

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillian - exactly! The cork shapes give a lovely contrast and texture to the layouts. These are lovely patterned papers - ideal for all your summery photo's. Ann x

    ReplyDelete