Saturday, 24 August 2013

'Christmas Advent Kit' Workshop

Our 'Christmas Advent Kit' Workshop will be on Saturday 30th November 2013 - 1.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m., so 5 hours of lovely creating with this fabulous Tando Creative Christmas Advent.

The kit starts out life looking like this:

It comes with all the pieces that you need: 2 piece circular panels, advent numbers, pointer and a selection of Tando minis.  You even get the chipboard circle centres that are cut out of the top panel!

This is one that Di from Tando Creative made with her kit:
This is a gorgeous example of what you could make.  I'm thinking red for mine as I have some lovely red music paper that would be perfect for this project.

Places, in the first instance would be given to Mad Scrappers Club Members but after that (if there are any places left) I will open this day to other crafters who fancy giving this a go.

How would you decorate this?  What colours would you use - traditional red, green?  Perhaps add in some sparkle using gold or silver?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy if you are a follower.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. This kit is also available on the website to buy from www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I wish I was a bit closer. What a fun way to spend the day. I'm impressed if you can do this in 5 hours. It would take me forever. I think blue and silver, although I am seeing some very nice white and kraft combinations around with a christmas theme........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ionabunny - I know this is the problem - deciding on a colour scheme. I have see that Scandinavian style around quite a bit this year too. I quite like a vintage look too. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks a great kit - I would go for vintage colours - neutrals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to work on this project, will probably go for a traditional red/green/gold colour scheme I think

    ReplyDelete