Thursday, 15 August 2013

Climber

This is the second reveal of the 'sneaky peeks' I posted last week using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of Fancy Pants patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock and cork sheets and arrow shapes.


I used Bazzill Fire Hearts for the base of this layout (gutted out the middle), layering this with the Bazzill White Cardstock.  I used a template to shape the Fire Hearts Cardstock and added strips of patterned paper in layers to create a mat for the photograph.

I used the DCWV Cork Sheets and Sizzix Dies (with the BigShot) to cut arrow, butterflies and label shapes.  The rosette is actually cut using a piece of the 'Strips' patterned paper and co-ordinates with the cork shapes really well.

The title is American Crafts DIY Thickers (Sprinkles) and the brad is from my own stash.  Pop back tomorrow and I will showcase some of the layouts from the Mad Scrappers Club.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Great LO. I think the funky cut arrows match very well with the curly climbing frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny. I loved working with this kit. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Karen. It won't be the same without you all in the first group. They will all miss your laughter! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thickers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete