Sunday, 11 August 2013

Glitz Design: Dapper Dan

On order - just awaiting delivery is this fab new range from Glitz Design called 'Dapper Dan'.  Definitely one for the boys!

Dapper Dan Paper range 

Dapper Dan - Mustaches

Dapper Dan - Woodgrain

 Dapper Dan - Titles & Accents
 
Dapper Dan - Washi Tape: Arrows
 
A gorgeous range for all those 'male' projects you have been struggling to make.  Hopefully, this collection will be in stock within the next couple of weeks.  I will update here when it's available.
 
What would you create with this fab range?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I think the mustaches are great and that arrow washi tape could be very useful on cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wood grain paper would be suitable for any "outdoors" layouts. Love the washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tape! Think these would be fab for pages about my boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this range great for men and boys layouts dapper dans or desperate dans lols x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be perfect to scrap my husband and son together! I also have a few 'vintage' photos of my Dad with a mustache that would match this collection quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Denise - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete