Friday, 30 August 2013

More Textures from DCWV

DCWV have moved with the market trend for new textures and alternate finishes in crafting and produced some gorgeous new textured paper pads.  I have already used the adhesive Cork Stack, which is just like the real thing.  I showed you the Burlap Paper Stack the other day.  Today I thought I would show you a couple more of the new textured stacks.

This is the 6x6 Gauze Paper Stack:


This stack contains a collection of paper in assorted shades - all with an actual gauze finish on the top.  Use them to accent your cards, highlight your next layout, or as a base for a current decoupage project.  The pack includes 24 6"x6" sheets - 4 of each colour.

This next one is the 6x6 Corrugate Neutrals Stack:


This set of solid corrugated neutral sheets can be added to your cards, for matting photographs, altering a frame and more!  This 6"x6" pack includes 24 sheets - 4 of each colour.  These products should be in stock by the end of next month.

Leave a comment to let me know that you have passed by this way and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! - these look interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gauze looks really interesting, struggle with what to do with the corrugated card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had corrugated card in one of our Mad Scrappers Kits before (September 2012). I used mine to cut out heart shapes as an embellishment for my layouts. Ours was 12x12 size from Fancy Pants Design. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love DCWV stacks. The papers are such good quality. The gauze looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I reed your blog if I have not always the time to write comments. Anyway thank you, looks very interesting
    Greetings
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Robinscrap. Unfortunately, your comment was left too late for the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete