Saturday, 31 August 2013

New: TCW Stencils

I had a delivery yesterday of some fab 12x12 The Crafter's Workshop Stencils and thought you might want a look.

First up is this Stencil called 'And So On' designed by Ronda Palazzari:

 
This one is called 'Captured' and is designed by Ronda Palazzari:
 
This one is called 'Raindrops' and is designed by Ronda Palazzari:
 

This next one is designed by Jaime Echt and is called 'Susana's Arrows':
 
These stencils are great for Mixed-Media, Paper-arts, Card-making, Stencilling, Scrapbooking, Sponging, Spraying, Spritzing, Chalking and more.  All of these new stencils are available to buy at www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk
 
Do you use stencils, masks or templates?  If you do, what do you use with them?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the draw.
 
The blog draw will take place a little later than planned - I will draw this month's prize on Monday 2nd September.  Any comments that are left after today will be entered into next month's draw.  Good luck.

6 comments:

  1. Wow I like a lot the "capture" set!!
    It is really really nice!!
    Greetings and have a nice scrap-weekend :-)
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh some nice ones, I need to get over my fear of masks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting masks. I use masks a lot with everything, paints, inks, pastes. They give such quick and effective results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. robinscrap - unfortunately, I cannot see you as a follower of this blog therefore I cannot enter you into the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting Masks Ann very apt for scrapping in the brag albums from sat workshop.
    I have used inks and promarkers on masks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Janice these would work really well with the Frosting Paste that Karen was using. Ann x

    ReplyDelete