Monday, 19 August 2013

Photo's from yesterday's show

What a busy, busy show yesterday.  I managed to speak to some of the new ladies who are joining our second scrapbook club night in September and two of them even met each other before the night!

Some of the delicious patterned papers

Teresa Collins Collection Kits

I took a few photo's before the show started and DH had the job to take more during the show but forgot (my fault as I didn't remind him).  Anyhow we got a couple towards the end when it was closing.

Nearly closing time - best time to have a browse in peace!

Chatting away with one of my new club members!
 
The next show I will be at is 'Pins & Needles' on 17th-19th October 2013 at Newcastle Racecourse, Gosforth.  I am really looking forward to that one as it is a mix of different crafts and gifts, so makes for a very interesting show (can't wait).

The next Scrapbook Saturday in The Scrapbook Garden diary is 'Have a Smashing Time Workshop' on Saturday 31st August 2013. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good show. Sounds like your scrapping club is a growing success

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always busy ionabunny. Yes, I now have good numbers for both club nights. Still room for more though. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you were shattered when you got home, you looked busy whenever I passed

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was busy and it got better a bit later one - a last minute surge! Lovely to meet so many new people and returning customers. See you on 31st August. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a fun show. Maybe one day I will get to go to a crafty show. :)

    ReplyDelete