Saturday, 10 August 2013

Ross Papercraft Show @ Nissan

It's that time again!  The next Ross Papercraft Show is at Nissan Sports & Social Club, Washington Road, Sunderland, SR5 3NS on Sunday 18th August.


As usual, I will be offering the usual 'Buy online and pick up at show' facility - this allows you to shop online (even in the clearance section), choose what items you would like, and when you check-out use the 'pick up at store option'.  This option gives you FREE postage and is only available when you attend the show and can pick up your order on the day.

If you choose this option - you have the choice to either pay via PayPal online or pay cash on the day.  Please order before 12.00 noon on Friday 16th August to allow time to pick and pack your order for collection.

If you are attending this show - please stop by and say hello!  I always like to meet my existing customers and of course new customers are always welcome!

6 comments:

  1. Will tidy my scrap room and see if I can squeeze any more goodies in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! There's always room for more. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great day. The LO look great on your display

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, I have just seen a preview of Julie Balzer's new stencils & was wondering if you will be stocking her amazing three quarter portrait stencil. I just have to have one. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh not sure I have space for anymore, but may try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers everyone.

    Disco Queen - sorry not getting anymore stencils in at the moment.

    ReplyDelete