Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Ross Papercraft Show Offer!

I have a fabulous offer - only for crafter's who are attending the Ross Papercraft Show on Sunday 18th August 2013 at Nissan Sports & Social Club, Sunderland.

The offer is this:

 Vintage Floral
 

Butterfly Collage

Retro Bird

Sunshine Glitter Bird

Paisley Floral

Polka Dot

Panama Lounge
 
Choose any of these gorgeous 12x12 Grace Taylor Scrapbook Albums (RRP £14.99) for £12.50 each - only if you can 'pick up and pay at the Ross Papercraft Show' on Sunday.
 
Unfortunately, postage costs as they are - I cannot offer this to online customers at this price.  This offer is VERY LIMITED as most of this stock is limited and 'once they are gone ....'
 
If you are interested in this offer, please email me with your choice at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk as soon as possible.  Please give a second choice in case your first choice is out-of-stock (I will email you back to confirm).  Once these are gone, I won't be re-stocking them.
 
Thanks for stopping by today - see you on Sunday at Nissan!  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, there's some beauties there. A great offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab offer, have sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These albums make me swoon!

    ReplyDelete