Monday, 5 August 2013

Scrap365 Sketch Challenge - August

It's not too late to enter the sketch challenge over at Scrap365 - but you will need to be quick as this month's challenge closes on 8th August.

This month's sketch is based on a layout by Rebekah Day - but go over to the Scrap365 website and see what the Scrap365 designers have come up with this month to give you some more ideas.  I would love to see what your interpretation of this sketch is - give it a go.  Up for grabs is some lovely patterned papers from Maja Designs called 'Walking in the Forest'.


For more information and to add your layout to the linky go over to the Scrap365 Sketch Challenge page here.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment to that I know you have passed by this way.

4 comments:

  1. Tempting sketch. I think I could handle that one. Must look out some photo's I want to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I may give this one a try this month. I didn't have time to enter last month's challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great layout sketch. I am still not scrapping, but look forward to the time in life when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - could you adapt it to use for a card design? The idea of sketches is to give you a starting point for your layout/card. Give it a try. Ann x

    ReplyDelete