Sunday, 25 August 2013

Scrap365 Sketch Challenge: September

This is the Scrap365 Sketch Challenge for September, based on a sketch by Paula Ridley:


The Sketch Challenge closes on 12th September - so plenty of time to get your entries in to win a prize by Quirky Kits.  You can find the Scrap365 Sketch Challenge HERE.

Why not give it a go?  If I have time this month I will be joining in - just for the fun of it!  I am busy creating the layouts using September's Mad Scrappers Kit - so may use some of the contents to create this layout as I like the idea of creating with smaller photographs.

If you decide to give this one a go - let me know and I will pop over to the Sketch Challenge blog and have a look.  Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy the Bank Holiday tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. If I get time I might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good suggestion for an A4 size layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of this one. Maybe, maybe, time permitting......

    ReplyDelete