Thursday, 1 August 2013

Winner of July's Blog Candy

The winner of the blog candy for July is:

73
Random numbers generated Aug 1 2013 at 8:58:41 by www.psychicscience.org 


Congratulations Emily H you have won this fab prize:


A Basically Bare Album (waiting to be decorated) and a Teresa Collins 6x6 Designer Pad - 'Tell Your Story'.

Message me via Facebook or email me at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk to claim your prize (I will need your postal address).

I have a new blog candy starting from tomorrow - so pop back then.  Thank you to all that contributed towards the draw this month - better luck next time.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emily. Ann, any idea when the We R Memory Keeper Stamps are going to be in stock? I have so many projects planned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Disco Queen - I order things and sometimes I don't get them for ages as they are on back-order. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I'll take it as a good sign that the stamps really are as good as they look, so everyone wants them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for emailing me your details Emily. Your prize will be with you shortly. Enjoy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much!! I am totally stoked!! I love getting mail!

    ReplyDelete