Sunday, 15 September 2013

Authentique is back!

The Authentique range of products are back at The Scrapbook Garden after a long absence.  I have always loved this manufacturer's range of patterned papers but for some reason I was unable to find a British distributor until recently.  Anyhow, I will start by showing you their new range called  'Natural'.

This is the front side of 'Native'

This is the reverse side of 'Native'
 
This is the front side of 'Beaming'

This is the reverse side of 'Beaming'
 
This is the front side of 'Daydream'

This is the reverse side of 'Daydream'
 
 This is the front side of 'Enhancements'
 
This is the reverse side of 'Enhancements'
 
The Authentique papers are fabulous quality - heavyweight, finest quality, archival paper.  You will be seeing a lot more from this manufacturer in the future at The Scrapbook Garden.
 
I was so excited by this range I have actually made something with it already!  Pop back tomorrow when I will reveal all.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. I like the stripes on these papers. Native is just gorgeous. Haven't used much Authentique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely range, would suit just about any kind of layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was tidying up my blog a bit and realised I didn't have a link to your candy!! How remiss of me. Sorted now. Hope you get a few more hits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They always have a great range don't they!

    ReplyDelete