Saturday, 14 September 2013

Brenda's Layout

Brenda B created this fab layout using the Mad Scrapper's Kit from June that included patterned papers from Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi2 and co-ordinating cardstock.  The technique was using Wood Icons and a chalk edger, both from Prima.

 
I love this layout about her hubby's camera collection - priceless!  I especially love the addition of the camera film labels and her title "just how many cameras does one person need!"  To me this is what scrapbooking is all about - recording the things we do, the people we love, the places we visit - the list is endless really.

What do you like to scrap?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us Brenda. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Brenda. I haven't done many LO's but my animals and the places I've been are usually the stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Brenda, excellent photo of the cameras

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Nice use of camera labels etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea Brenda, I usually do layouts of family events ,holidays ,days out old and new. xx

    ReplyDelete